FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

MASEKO NDUMISO SABELO SANELE

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Maseko Ndumiso Sabelo Sanele 
    Your County : South africa 
    Your Nationality : South african 
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : Jacoba FC - Soccer academy, Skills development & outreach football club
    Previous Clubs : Dark city , Ezakheni Arsenal 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Cardiff , Arsenal and any other you can Offer me 
    Country you live : South Africa 
    Write about your football history : I Started playing football when I was at my lower level in Higher Primary School where I was doing 5th Grade (Standard 3 ) at that time I wasn't taking football as a career because I was once seen some goalie got injured , and I Realize later being a goalie you haven't to be scared of having injuries that is where I Took my career when I was doing 7th Grade and I Started to train with .Ezakheni Arsenal , for a year I Moved to Dark City that is where I didn't find it hard that I have a talent and I wanna be a goalie one day . I played for Dark City non-Professional I remember when one of our Goalie got injured I was the 1 who should replaced him and I did that I did good thou but we Lost by 1 goal to nil and what makes me not to forget the game I saved a reckless penalty and I will never forget that day . I moved to Johannesburg and find this academy Jacoba fc we've entered a League competition called castle U-18 ... I want to make them feel me because I'm a Good goalie but If I got a chance overseas to move a broad I will because all I Do is to satisfy my self with the career I Love 
    Write about your Playing Ability : I Know My basics on Each and Every Match / Practice game » Warm up drill , Drop step , handling , foot working , cut angle combos , shuffle , Positioning . Advance handling , Distribution , Reaction
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I'm a tall Goalkeeper , I have a good shot stopping ability , I can command my area and I distribute the ball good. That all I can say as a Goalie , and I Need is chance to prove this is genuine

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS