Hevlain Nana
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Attacking Midfielder
    Current Club : Fishpongs Old Boys
    Previous Clubs : Park hill boys, wednesbury boys atheletics 
    Which Club you want a trials for : any from conference to championship
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Before moving to england i was playing in irish league for portliose where i was one of the best players there, i was offered a trial to play for the midlands irish team but due to the family moving to england i could not attend. after moving to england i did not play football for another two years but then joined wednesbury boys atheletic, and park hill boys in 2006 after wednesbury boys manager left. i was offered trials by chase town but my parents were against me playing football, until i completed my studies, when i moved to university i joined the FOB fishponds old boys and can honestly say i am one of the best players there but because of lack of scouts in the league i would like to drop my cv and see if i could get any semi pro or professional trials.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I see myself as a creative player, skillfull fast and got an eye for a killer pass. i have good pace and strength which is a big part of my play as i am able to get away for defenders and also fight for the ball with my strength. with a good goal scoring record for my football team fishponds old boys with 10 goals in 12 games which which won me player of the year. many people compare me to abu diaby due to my height (6 ft 2) and been good on the ball calm and composed and ca also defend and work hard for a team. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : an academy director should give me a trial because i am dedicated, hard working and passionate about football. Although i did had to respect my parents descision to complete my studies before continuing with my football dream, i still kept the passion for football and now that i near graduation i want to focus on my first love which is football. this also shows that i am disciplined as i am able to respect any decisions made on a team. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS