FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Kkyan Dunet
    Your County : Staffordshire
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Centre Forward
    Current Club : Cradley Town FC
    Previous Clubs : Lichfield City FC and AFC Lichfield
    Which Club you want a trials for : Aston Villa, Birmingham City, West Bromich Albion, Wolves
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started my football career at Lichfield City FC at the age of 11 and played there for 2 years as a central defender and a further year as a central midfielder, because I was without a doubt their best player they begged me to stay with them but I wanted to further my football career in a higher league. I then joined AFC Lichfield because they needed a player that was strong in any position. I played in various positions including: Centre back, centre midfield, left and right wing, striker and for a fraction of my time there I had a free role to do everything I could to help the team in both attack and defence. This season I joined Cradley Town adult team and did pre-season training and warm-up matches but it was too far to travel twice a week.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have got excellent all-round vision of what's going on during every second of the game. my concentration levels are good. I'm never selfish when on the ball if someone is in a better/open position. I am always reliable. I have excellent ball dribbling skills. I have quick feet and referees have told me on numerous occasions that I should be playing at a much higher level.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : an academy director should give me a trial because I have just turned 16 and I am 6 ft 1 and still growing; I have excellent ball skills, even when sprinting. I am physically and mentally strong. I hold the high jump record for my school hence I win most headers. I have excellent all-round vision and am always looking for space to move/run/pass into, and also to see where my supporting players are. My friends have tipped for me to be the next Steven Gerrard, the only way they will witness how good I am is if they give me a trial. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS