HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Warren Hildred
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : CM
    Current Club : crossleys juniors afc
    Previous Clubs : Leeds utd
    Which Club you want a trials for : Leeds utd 
    Country you live : Egkand
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played for leeds utd shadow squad at age of 11 whilst playing with my local team crossleys juniors. I have won 7 player of the year awards at crossleys. Including 1 calderdale league player of the year. I am captain for crossleys have been all the time playing there. I average about 20/30 goals a season. I am currently playing with crossleys in huddersfield division 1.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I acquire quite a high standard of ability. I have a good first touch I can head a ball I can play a variety off different passes I can split defences apart by pushing a pass through to our striker I can tackle strongly and well. I can chest a ball. I can score goals I can take free kicks and score them.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Every I have played I have impressed various different people. I have a high standard of ability. I believe I can make it given the chance I need. I have determination and at the same time the ability to deliver and contribute to winning games

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS