FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

James Faulks
    Your County : Cleveland
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Egglescliffe elementis
    Previous Clubs : Leven AFC, Marton Hall drive, Kader FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Middlesbrough FC, Newcastle FC, Sunderland FC, Leeds FC
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played football since i was 5 starting at Marton Hall Drive and have played for 3 other teams as well. I have won divisions 5, 3 and 2 multiple times in the TJFA but have never been given the opportunity to trial for a club. I have played in many competitions and have had a lot of experience in the game. I have also played in many other positions in football to cover as i am an all round player. My best moment was scoring a hat-trick for Kader FC which split the difference between winning the league againts cargo fleet.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing ability consists of accuracy of passing, shooting and crossing as i can almost pinpoint the ball to where i want it to go. I am agile and very quick on and off the ball. I have a powerful strike of the ball and can take my chances to score under pressure. I am also able to move in directions quickly to get out of tough situations. I also have a moderate level of skill and can beat players relatively easy. I am also a very attacking, yet im a playmaker in the game.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think an academy director should give me a trial because i want to show a club what potential and ability i have. I believe i should be given a chance to prove what i have and if it isn't good enough then at least i have tried. I am very enthusiastic and passionate about football too and would happily pursue a career in the game. Football has been most of my life and i want to show that to everyone.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS