HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Harmony Anyanwu 
    Your Nationality : England 
    Best Position : Striker 
    Current Club : Afc Hornchurch 
    Previous Clubs : Dagenham utd, boca
    Which Club you want a trials for : Dagenham and redbridge 
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : When I was 6 I started playing football and joined a team called boca they were a good team but then another manager to over and then we became dagenham utd I played for them for a few years and before I was a midfielder, then once I tied as a stricken at the age 9 and he wanted me to be the striker of the team and I kept scoring goals in one season I the echo league in the c division I scored 31 goals in total besides the friendlies and we won the echo cup finals 6-1 and I scored 4 of the goals and we moved up to the premier division and in total besid the friendlies I scored 27 then w became afc Hornchurch.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a striker that is fast and can most of the time move off the ball withe a little more training I can become a great striker I have speed and strength but all I need now is a little more training to become a great striker and I can talk a speak up.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy director should give me a trial because I am a fast stricken that is also strong that has potential. I never give up even if we are losing badly I fight until the match is over I can encourage my team mates to never give up I will be in trainings and matches on time.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS