HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Jahmyia Anarmy Wilson
    Your Nationality : Black British
    Best Position : RB RWB LB LWB 
    Current Club : Kensington Dragons
    Previous Clubs : Reading Development
    Which Club you want a trials for : any pro clubs 
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at Sporting London Benfica when I was 7 then until the age of 11 I started to play for Kensington Dragons u13 in the Harrow league until u15 then was scouted to trial for reading development and then I was at reading development then was injured as I was was not able to attend any more because I missed so many sessions and games now I'm at Kensington Dragons still as I was at both clubs
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I was a goal scorer for benfica as I was the striker then I was chosen to go and play for the Kensington Dragons u13 then mid season of u14 I was there RB then until November they insist that I play for my age group u14 so I did then I was scouted for reading development then I went and they told me to come back as they really think I've got potential the my second session I was chosen to play against Tottenham development but wasn't able to attend the match I had to leave training early and then the next training I was told to go and train with the 14 to 19 as I was only 13 then the coach that trained the 14 to 19 said I've got quick feet and I've got potential so I was there for 2 months then I fractured my ankle by at the harrow league at Kensington Dragons then I missed matches and training as I missed 6 sessions and matches so I thought I should not attend any more as I was playing RB CM and RWB and I left Kensington Dragons and now I have re joined them 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I practice and.play football every single day as I'm a commented player as I love as I want to achieve my lifetime goal and.that's becoming a footballer as I've been close at reading to getting to the academy but it was the injury but if you give me a chance to prove my self.as if a academy director give me a trial that means someone has open doors for me and given me a chance to achieve my dreams as I will be very thankful if they do give me the chance.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS