Last Name: Ramazani
    City: london
    State/Prov: chingford
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: right wing
    Current Football Club: Leyton united
    Past Football Club: Interwood
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Tottenham trial
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started taking interest in football when I was four years old.  I then gradually started playing for teams such as ‘match of the day’ which is healed in Walthamstow, the club was mainly for young for beginners. As i grew older I started playing for teams such as Interwood, I played for this team from the age of nine to twelve. The team Ridgeway then scouted me after seeing me play at the 3G ground so I became a part of their team for a year.  I recently got scouted by the team that I am currently at named Leyton united.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: In my opinion I think that I’m at a professional stage to move to a bigger club so that I can gain much more skills and abilities. At present I think I’m good both ways, I’m good physically and mentally at football. I’m a team leader, I love to share I’m not a selfish play. After every club that I have been to I’ve always been known to be a goal maker. My school coach made me a team captain because of my ability of being able to communicate properly and my focus on the ground.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I believe a academy manager should give me a trial because I know i have what it takes to take my game to the next level, I am always willing to learn new things to improve my game. I am a very disciplined player which allows me to take in new information given to me by coaches, at the end of each training session I always ask for feedback on what I can do to improve my game. I am a punctual player as I’m never late to training and always there because i believe training makes a player better.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS