FRANCOIS XAVIER BAHEL BALENIA

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

francois xavier bahel balenla
    Your County : lewisham london uk
    Your Nationality : cameroonian
    Best Position : left back, midfielder 
    Current Club : forest hill park fc
    Previous Clubs : dynamo de douala, authentic dla( 2nd division cameroon), forest hill fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : ryman, conference, league one and two
    Country you live : uk
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : my father was an international footballer and i was born with football in my blood. i have started early in a small center back home in my country, i moved to one of the biggest center in cameroon and later i joined a 3rd league team where i spent 1 season and i moved next season to a 2nd division team and i became one of the famous players of my generation on that time. but i was difficult for me cause i was student too so i had to manage both school and football and finally my father sent me to the uk to continue my studies. once here i started training myself and later run i found a team in my neighborhood forest hill fc and since i played with them but it is not my level and i really want someone who can help me to find a good team and i can assure that the person will not be defeated.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : technically i'm one of the famous, good vision. move a lot on the pitch, good breath and speed. tactically i know how to position myself, good team mate, good communicator during the game. good free kick shooter. up and down as left back
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i have good abilities, good football spirit and i'm willing to play and commit myself. also to learn more and improve my football skills, face good players who desire to become professional. i'm humble 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS