Ryan mason
    Your County : Warwickshire
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : Leamington royals
    Previous Clubs : Whitnash fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Coventry city fc
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : My name is Ryan mason. Love playing football all day every day. Have a lot passion for it and put my hart into every game. It would be a dream come true. It would be a life changing moment I've played since I was 10 years old. Played for many teams on a Sunday morning and Saturday afternoons. Been playing in goal for 13 years it what I love and it's where I play to my best Ability. I currently play for leamington royals on a Sunday morning in in devision 1 and currently in second place.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have played in goal for 13 years. I do everything a keeper should do, It is important to know where you are standing in relation to the ball, and also be aware of the position of your defenders and the opposition’s attackers. If you can instruct your defender to take the near post, and you the far post, this restricts the scoring opportunity for an attacker.If an opposition attacker beats the offside trap or outruns your defenders and finds himself clean through, it is important to make the goal as small as possible. Staying on your feet for as long as possible is important because you force the attacker to make a decision about which part of the goal they are going to aim at.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think I should be given a chance to prove my self I know I have what it takes. I'm very passionate about football and put everything I have in to every game. I can play vey well under pressure and I have the ability in me to take this chance on. Football is my life and I've never had a chance to prove my selfAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS