FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Dominic
    Last Name: Mhiripiri
    City: Providence
    State/Prov: RI
    Your Age: 24
    Playing Position: All-Round Midfielder
    Current Football Club: Brown University Applied Math
    Past Football Clubs: Dynamic FC (Zimbabwe)
    Football Club you want a trial for: New York FC
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I am a ZImbabwean-born recent graduate of Brown University. A 20 year coaching veteran in Providence that I played with casually described me as 'English Premier League material' and encouraged me to try out for an MLS Team. I am more modest than he was, but I am 110% confident that I can make any MLS team and eventually become one of the league's best midfield players.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I do not lose the ball; my passing range is professional-level in terms of breath; I have peripheral vision of the pitch; I have the mental strength and attitude of a winner; I can dictate a game's tempo; I am a playmaker "by birth."
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: because without exaggeration, I am a ripe football star who has simply never had a chance, and is waiting for the priceless opportunity to express his talents and passion for the game. I will put my chances of eventually becoming a success at 90%

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS