FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Fayaaz Ismail
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : Attacking midfielder
    Current Club : Rosina sedibane school of excellence 
    Previous Clubs : Young Pretorians
    Which Club you want a trials for : Liverpool fc
    Country you live : South Africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at the age of 5 in the local league before moving to a provincial league.in the provincial league we came up against teams from all over the province.I represented Gauteng in a national tournament and won player of the tournament .I am now playing for a school of excellence.i have also won sports boy of the year at my school.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Very skilful and great dribbling skills.hard worker and will cover lot of ground .has an eye for the pass.very tall and physical.good at heading the ball.can help out defensively.can score goals and has a fierce shot.good in tight areas.can hit a 40 yard pass
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am very hardworking and if I get a chance to live my dream ill give everything I've got.I have respect for coaches and will take critisism and learn from my mistakes and perfect my game.I will do everything for this opportunity and show that I've got what it takes .I will give 100 % in whatever I'm doing and I never give up

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS