YOUNG ENGLISH STRIKER. SEEKS TRIALS LONDON, ESSEX AARON RAYNER,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Aaron Rayner
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : striker
    Current Club : Youngers
    Previous Clubs : Brighton Youth 
    Which Club you want a trials for : West Ham, Tottenham, Aresnal, Chelsea, QPR and Barnet. 
    Country you live : England.
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I've played football ever since i can remember. I have played with people of my own age and above. Since i was small i've also won many trophy's and medals for many different reasons for example Player of the Year, Most improved and Players player. During my school life i've always played in the school team and also become top scorer at The Sanders Draper School. All my past football coaches have very high expectations for myself and also believe that i could possibly be one of the best footballers in my school year. At my current club i play two positions Goalkeeper(Not preferred) and striker. I am around 5'8 so the right height for a striker. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am quiet tall for my age at 16 years old, so i will always make a big presents on the field I will always give all my effort into the game. If given the chance i will give my time and effort to football.I can also play with both feet for better control of the ball. Once got the ball i can easily score many goals with a large variety of techniques and skills. I don't give up with the ball and im constantly c.hasing it after the other team get the ball
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I will always give all my effort into the game. If given the chance i will give my time and effort to football. If i am given the chance i will have all my family and friends helping me and guiding me along the way to be able to for fill my dream of becoming a footballer. i am to be picked by any football scout you wouldn't regret it.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS