OCEANIA FOOTBALL TRIALS BY COUNTRIES
    NORTH AMERICA FOOTBALL TRIALS BY COUNTRIES

CHRIS EDUARDO TOTTENHAM, BRENTFORD TRIALIST

Name : Chris Eduardo

Address : Willouby lane London N17 0ss
    Dob : 14 / 11 / 97

I'm am Currently 14

My first Sunday League Team was a Local team Called Edmonton Eagles When I was 10. I captained my team for 2 years, I had stayed their For 3 Years which we acomplished Coming runners Up in our League which we just moved into .
    I received The golden Boot For scoring 42 Goals In 25 games.
    At u12 I captained my school team for 2 years Which I have received the Prices Of players Player , Which was Voted by team Players .And Best midfielder that was voted by our coach and the players .
    I Then played for Edmonton United at u13 Our team Did not do So well we Ended up 5th out of 10 in our league .

At the age of 14 I decided That I needed More of an Opportunity of playing Professional football . My Coach "Nsasa" Had said to me I have got The Talent to make it . This was my First Season at Chettle court Rangers We Came Runners Up in our league And have Been To Three Tournements and so far have Won Two .
    I have also trained with Brentford and Tottenham , This has helped me gain my confidence and have a good experience of what An Academy Is really like .
    I played a Match with Brentford against The Toughest Academy In their League called Qpr , We lost 2 - 1 but the maneger was impressed with out Standards we Showed.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

FOOTBALL TRIALS