London Football Association
The London FA 1st4sport Football LONDON FA Level 1, 2 & 3 Coaching Course dates
to get your UEFA Badge + FREE SOCCER DRILLS.
Here is your complete London FA County course dates.
FA LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2, LEVEL 3,
YOUTH AWARD MODULE, GOALKEEPING CERTIFICATE.
UEFA A, B LICENCE.
If you wish to make an application or enquire in person at the London FA office, you MUST make an appointment with the relevant officer in writing via e-mail.
|Event Name||Start Date||Price £||Spaces||Venue|
|FA Goalkeeping Coaching Award Level 1||15/07/2012 9:00 AM||125.00||Full||Walthamstow, E17 7HE|
|FA Youth Award Module 1 (YM1.4)||13/08/2012 9:30 AM||125.00||9||Greenwich, SE18 4LT|
|1st4sport Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (QCF) (3D)||18/08/2012 9:00 AM||150.00||9||London Marathon Playing Fields, SE18 4LT|
|Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (LEV1/183)||09/09/2012 9:00 AM||150.00||29||Walthamstow, E17 7HE|
|Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (FAC115)||10/09/2012 9:00 AM||340.00||22||Greenwich, SE18 4LT|
|Basic Referees Course 12.10 (Intensive)||15/09/2012 9:00 AM||135.00||15||Coppermill School, E17 6PB|
|1st4sport Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (QCF) (3D)||15/09/2012 9:00 AM||150.00||Full||Coombe Boys School, KT3 6NU|
|Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (LEV1/185)||06/10/2012 9:00 AM||150.00||14||Greenwich, SE18 4LT|
|Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (LEV1/186)||14/10/2012 9:00 AM||150.00||36||Walthamstow, E17 7HE|
|Midweek Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (MW5)||15/10/2012 9:00 AM||150.00||18||Brockley, SE4 1SA|
|FA Youth Award Module 1||15/10/2012 9:30 AM||125.00||20||HSBC Sport and Social Club, BR3 1QW|
|Basic Referees Course 12.15||16/10/2012 7:00 PM||135.00||25||Pimlico Academy, SW1V 3AT|
|Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (FAC116)||22/10/2012 9:00 AM||340.00||14||HSBC Sport and Social Club, BR3 1QW|
|Basic Referees Course 12.12||27/10/2012 9:00 AM||135.00||25||HAKA Sports Complex, BR1 5EB|
|Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (LEV1/187)||04/11/2012 9:00 AM||150.00||15||Walthamstow, E17 7HE|
|Midweek Level 1 Award in Coaching Football (MW6)||12/11/2012 9:00 AM||150.00||15||Greenwich, SE18 4LT|
|Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (FAC117)||19/11/2012 8:00 AM||340.00||28||Walthamstow, E17 7HE|
|Basic Referees Course 12.16 (Intensive)||01/12/2012 9:00 AM||135.00||25||Hall Place, DA5 1PQ|
|Basic Referees Course 12.17 (Intensive)||01/12/2012 9:00 AM||135.00||25||Coppermill School, E17 6PB|
Introduction to Coaching Courses
"Coaching lies at the heart of football development and is the golden thread that links the grassroots of the game to the England team. Without good coaching the health of the game suffers. Not only is it critical in the realisation of individual potential but also plays a pivotal role in enhancing enjoyment of the sport... It is therefore imperative that opportunities to train and qualify as a coach are plentiful and of the highest quality. The London Football Association is justifiably proud of its reputation as one of the most prolific coach education providers in the country."
1st4sport Level 1 Award in Coaching Football WITH LONDON Football Association
- Minimum Age: 16
- Course Duration: Maximum 32 hours
- Course Prerequisites: None
- Course aims and objectives: This course will provide an introduction to the organisation and delivery of safe and enjoyable coaching sessions for young players. It is ideally suited to those working with groups of young players and/or teams.
Theory: The course will introduce some key aspects in the following:
- Football Club Administration
- Player and Coach development
- Soccer Parent
- Laws of the Game
- An introduction to the FA's Long Term Player Development Model
The course will also provide the following for candidates:
- FA Emergency Aid (included in the course programme)
- FA Safeguarding Children in Football (included in the course programme)
Practical: Practical elements of the course will provide an introduction to:
- Warm up and cool down game related activities
- Passing and control
- Turning with the ball
- Individual Attacking
- Individual Defending
- Small sided games
Practical Involvement: Candidates will be encouraged to participate practically to maximise their opportunities for learning. (This however will not prevent successful completion of the award)
Assessment: Assessment is via successful completion of:
1. All pre-requisites (First Aid/Safeguarding Children)
2. All portfolio tasks
3. Practical delivery of a 20 minute practical coaching activity based on a specific skill and age group, which demonstrates safe practice, organisation, enjoyment and progression to meet the needs of the players.
Re-assessment: Candidates can be reassessed within a 12 month period from registration on the course.
Refresher: Every 3 years as specified in the FAL Level 1 CPD and Refresher Policy.
Suggested additional learning opportunities:
- FA Youth Award Module 1 - Developing the Environment
- FA Goalkeeping Coaching Award (Level 1)
- Introduction to Futsal Course
- Coaching Disabled Footballers Course
- Education Modules (selection of eight)
- Age Appropriate Coaching - Introductory Module
- 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
Equality: FA Learning will ensure that it treats people fairly and with respect and that it will provide access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, it's activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Learning will seek to provide a service which is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs. Info submitted and can be found at http://www.LONDONfa.com/default.htm