Date of Birth : 06/03/1999
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : rb/cb/gk
    Current Club : sedgley white lions
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : any club in west midilands
    Your County : west midilands
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : captain of sedgley white lions currently in his 3rd season for them and won managers player in his 1st season and won players player 2nd season and might be playing for district soon as the school football team might be putting him through to it as soon as they next can
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i am the fastes in my football team and i am quite tall and good in the air plus i like to do a lot of running so i prefer playing right back then in centre back as i have more freedom like playing overlaps with the right wingers as often as i can then whip a ball in the box or pass again i am about 5 foot 6 and im quite big built and strong
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : an academy should pick me because i know that i am good enough to play for 1 and i know that i can become a pro footballer when im older a lot of people have told me 1 of my mates brandon plays for wolves academy and he said that if i keep playing that im good enough to play for an academy so thats why you should give me a trial thank you

FOOTBAL TRIALS IN WEST MIDLANDS FOR BEN MANSELL

FOOTBALL TRIALS