Date of Birth : 22-12-98
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : Right wing
    Current Club : Dundrum utd
    Previous Clubs : St.paths.ath
    Which Club you want a trials for : Manchester utd
    Your County : Dublin.14
    Country you live : Ireland
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : I started with a team called lucan (griffeen) and from there i had a great season with them winning top goal scorer and from there i went to balleyfermot also performed well on the team so from balleyfermot i went to st.paths ath i really didn't play a full season because i was injured from paths i am a striker for dundrum utd.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i like to pass and recieve the ball when i am playing i can really much play anywhere except for midfield(centre) or defence but i can also play in goal i am basiclly a play maker i look for the ball recieve it pass or then shoot i would love to have trials for this team and im also much of a sprinter thank you.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i think an academy director should give me a trial because i have passion for football like football is my life and i can give one hundred and one percent i could do what other people can not do or afraid to do like shoot run tackle iw ill do anything a coach asks me to do i love playing football i dont care what time i come in i play my heart out.

MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL NEEDED BY DANIEL HAASTRUP

FOOTBALL TRIALS