FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE TRIALS SEARCH FOR PHILIP WINT

DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE TRIALS SEARCH  FOR PHILIP WINT

Full Name : philip wint
    Date of Birth : 13/11/84
    Your Nationality : black british
    Best Position : right wing or right back
    Current Club : enfield fc on trial/ inter asia fc
    Previous Clubs : dagenham&redbridge fc, wealdstone fc, haringay fc, trained with wingate&finchley
    Which Club you want a trials for : barnet fc, luton town fc, dagenham&redbridge fc, ase academy
    Your County : barnet
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : i started as a kid at haringay borough fc for a couple of years then i had a trial with dagenham&redbridge fc through alex randall an agent was there for a couple of months got released, went to wealdstone fc for 2 seasons under jim christian in the reserve team had a injury which took me a while to recover from i trained with wingate&finchley to get my fitness back then i met a guy called michael bruce he has a acadamy called ase i trained there for a year had a few pro scouts who came to watch one game i was in but i never performed that day. i recently signed up to football cv went to harlow town played 45mins match got scouted by enfield fc by a guy called marc farrell and will be attending training sessions
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i would say im very quick i dont have great match fitness i believe, skillfull not the best in the air need to work on my defensive side im strong on the ball and im a very gd team worker i always pass and move.i have gd vision i can read the game well but sometimes that lets me down due to match fitness not normal fitness im both footed but weak on my left foot when it comes to crossing the ball and sometimes shooting.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i believe i should get a trial cause i have the potential to be a gd player and the hunger to succeed im always training by myself trying to keep fit trying grab oppertuntites i would love to be able to join a pro club and train everyday and improve while i still have a chance and to win trophies and medals, aslo to get clubs promoted to a higher division thats my aim and thats why i want a club plus i love football.

DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE TRIALS SEARCH  FOR PHILIP WINT

FOOTBALL TRIALS