GHANA, FOOTBALL ACADEMY TRIALS IN SOCCER, Kwesi Majeed

GHANA, FOOTBALL ACADEMY TRIALS IN SOCCER

Full Name : Kwesi Kumah Abdul Majeed
    Date of Birth : 8th September 1997
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian
    Best Position : Midfield
    Current Club : Young meteors f.c
    Previous Clubs : Republicans f.c, Eagles f.c
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any available English club or any club willing to give me a trial
    Your County : Ghana
    Country you live : Ghana

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : SOCCER BACKGROUND( IN THE PAST THREE YEARS) : IN THE YEAR 2008, I WAS PLAYING FOR A TEAM KNOWN AS EAGLES F.C. THROUGH MY ASSISTANCE AND EFFORTS WE WON ONE CUP FOR THAT SEASON WHICH INCLUDE; THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONS AND THE ALSO THE BEST TEAM FOR THE SEASON. I WAS VOTED THE MOST DISCIPLINED PLAYER AND THE BEST MIDFIELDER FOR THAT SEASON TOO. FOLLOWING WAS THE NEXT YEAR 2009, WHEN I FOUND MYSELF IN REPUBLICANS (RIBS) F.C, IN THAT TEAM ALSO THROUGH MY ASSIDOUS EFFORTS AND ASSISTANCE WE WON TWO TROPHIES WHICH INCLUDED THE ; A TOURNAMENT WHICH INCLUDED 10 TEAMS AND THE OVERALL LEAGUE BEST, IN THAT SAME YEAR I WAS VOTED THE BEST PLAYER. I GOT INJURED IN THE YEAR 2010 AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, AND WAS STILL RESPONDING TO TREATMENT, BUT BY AND BY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR I WAS RECOVERING AND WAS GIVEN THE CHANCE TO TRAIN WITH THE TEAM IN MY LOCALITY UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON. I DID NOT ONLY PLAY FOOTBALL BUT ALSO I TOGETHER WITH MY FRIENDS IN MY LOCALITY INVOLVED IN COMMUNAL LABOUR AND OTHER COMMUNAL RELATED ACTIVITIES. IN THE YEAR 2011, I COULD NOT MAKE IT TO MY PREVIOUS TEAM WHICH WAS RIBS, SO I HAD TO JOIN YOUNG METEORS AND DURING THAT YEAR THERE WAS A TOURNAMENT WHICH I GEARED MY TEAM IN WINNING, AND OTHER SUBSEQUENT MATCHES. I WAS THE YOUNGEST PLAYER AND ALSO THE BEST YOUNGEST PLAYER AND FINALLY MY TEAM HAD THE HIGH NUMBER OF GOALS. CURRENTLY WE ARE ON BREAK(OFF SEASON), BUT I DO GO TRAINING AND WE ANTICIPATE SOME GAMES AHEAD AND DO PLAY SOME FRIENDLY MATCHES.

Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : A determined soccer player should be focused and opened to all sections on the field, based on this note, all positions are opened to me except goalkeeping this shows that I play all round, Specifically I am a winger that is a forward right or left to be precised. I have the ability or the zeal to play for about 90-120 minutes on an active field subsequently I play interchangeably varying from left to right and in demanding situations found in the central midfield. Ball control characterized by giving accurate passes is my hall mark and this makes me outstanding and superb the act of having a good foresight and vision whilst playing on the field and to strategise and draw out plans to achieve a common on the field is what am made of. Mostly my presence in the game brings about a lot of goals due to my frequent delivery of balls and accurate passes, implying that my absence in every game is always felt so because of that when am in school my football team at home seeks for permission from my school authorities to enable them win. If I keep on writing I will be repeating myself because action speaks louder than words.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Various academy directors have varied opinions or styles or methods or procedures used in selecting their newly found talents that is (football players), I think I should be given a trial because: I am very disciplined, hardworking, focused, determined, positive minded, skillful and above all unique. Friendliness and cordial relationships with people is not left out, I am very friendly and open. In every where I find myself I see to it that my best is given out in everything I do, comporting myself is one of the main reason why a lot of soccer coaches like me, this is to say I am a very humble person as the HOLY BIBLE says in 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of GOD that HE may exalt you in due time. In a case where there is any one ahead of me I do not feel jealous because it is something normal to have seniors whereever you find your self, but I rather learn from the person to ensure my perfection in whatever I do. Also to get in touch with professional footballers from other parts of the world,and by so doing I will learn something new from them as this is done my skills will be developed. to show my talent and potentials to soccer agents, coaches and other soccer officials. And also to show the love, passion and desire I have for the game,.

GHANA, FOOTBALL ACADEMY TRIALS IN SOCCER

FOOTBALL TRIALS