FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

ARE YOU RUNNING OPEN TRIALS AS FOOTBALL PLAYER WANTS TRIAL, Ali Abboud

Full Name : Ali Abboud
    Date of Birth : 13/01/1996
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Right Back
    Current Club : Stockport County
    Previous Clubs : Manchester United, Stockpot County and Abraham moss warriors
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any Prestigious club.
    Your County : United Kingdom
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : Hi, I am currently 16 years of age, I play right back. Throughout my youth years i have played for Manchester United and recently turned down an offer from Stockport County because I have moved to Middlesex. Is there a chance you could give me a trial; I promise I will not disappoint. Thank-You. Ali.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am fast at chasing, a good crosser, able to support wingers. good agility; because I carry very strong legs. Not scared to challenge or put a leg in. Have good vision about positioning; wise about my move and when to put a leg in, I never play dirty and fill in gaps that other players miss out.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Hi, I am very hard working and put the effort in at home! I always challenge to be the best in technique, vision and play in my position! I am willing to be the greatest and best! I take care of my diet and fitness. Football is not only a sport for me; but a way of living! Ali.

ARE YOU RUNNING OPEN TRIALS AS FOOTBALL PLAYER WANTS TRIAL,

FOOTBALL TRIALS