Date of Birth : 30/05/1993
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Right Wing
    Current Club : In-Between Clubs
    Previous Clubs : Cambridge United
    Which Club you want a trials for : Dagenham & Redbridge
    Your County : Lewisham
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : Larry joined Cambridge United Fc Last year October 2010 on a 2 year contract and added real power and pace to the team. Can play anywhere and has from right back to centre forward with equal ability and commitment – great asset and is a real Revelation. participated in the Kanu Heart Foundation Match at Fratton Park in 25/05/2009 and was featured in the Inter Milan's "Football Next Star" has had Trials with QPR, Colchester united,Millwall,Leeds United And has also been involved with Nigeria U20 at the end of the season. Later on in the season he was also featured in three FA Youth Cup Matches. The first match was against Boreham Wood Fc in the Preliminary Round coming on as a substitute and Scoring the winning goal then moving onto the First Round of the FA Youth Cup against Gillingham Fc where he put out an outstanding performance Which led to Victory at Gillingham's Stadium. Larry Atumuto also played well in the Second Round but the match ended up in a 2-1 defeat against Exeter City Fc. At the End of the season Larry Atumuto was not offerd a Pro Contract.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a hard working winger that has an eye for goal, I also have the ability to compose myself on the ball and be effective I am also a versatile player who can control the back line whilst in a defensive position Really good in the air, and solid on the ground With the additional rapidness and agility to beat any player when attacking
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : The reason why an Academy director should give me a trial is because I know what it takes to become an academy/pro player, iv'e been threw the ranks and learned quiet a lot from previous clubs and players who are now playing high standard football, i also have the willingness to push myself to the next step and prove myself worthy enough of playing a high level of football. I have the ability, skill and motivation which is needed from any young up and coming footballer who is striving to for fill his dream as a Professional

FOOTBALL TRIALS