Last Name: Joseph
    City: Ibadan
    State/Prov: Oyo
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: Holding mid-field
    Current Football Club: Supernova FC
    Past Football Clubs: Legend FC
    Football Club you want a trial for: Liverpool FC
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I have been playing football ever since I was five. Back then I was in primary school class 1, and I was a regular in the school team throughout my primary education for four years after which I played my way into the junior secondary school team in my first year. I was made captain of the team the next year. I was also promoted to the senior secondary school team in my first year and again made captain in my second year. Although, we didn't win any trophy cause our team wasn't good enough. This lasted six year, then I graduated secondary school and joined legend FC for about 3 months and after that, I was signed by supernova FC, which I currently play for and have received three awards.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am a very intelligent player who believes in more of intellectual football than physical football. I am also very mobile and two footed, which makes me able to play any role(wing) my coach wants me to cause av played virtually everywhere on the pitch but my favorite role is defensive midfield cause I like to defend a lot and I have very good short and long range pin- point passes.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I think the manager should give me a chance because I have the skills to be the best player in your squared and am a very humble, honest & most importantly disciplined player on and off the pitch. I promise you that if you give me a chance to prove myself, I won't let you down. Av been a Liverpool fan all my life.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS