HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Kaden lee Dyson 
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Left wing/striker
    Current Club : Moorside rangers
    Previous Clubs : N/A
    Which Club you want a trials for : Liverpool/man united
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played football since the age of 5, I have a natural ability to play football and try to improve on my skills on a daily basis wether that being at football training or in the street where I live.i can see myself doing well in this sport as iam young and love the sport .
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have speed , skill and a fantastic left foot. I Also have the ability to use my right foot wether dribbling or shooting I practice hard every day. I also get on well with team mates wether that being new freinds or old I generally like making friends 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have played football got 4 years now and I see myself improving every day . I have the ability to kick with both feet at the age a of 7 and I hope to learn and improve every day . I will try my best not just for myself but for my team mates.having a trial would mean the world to me as I have the opportunity to show my skills on the pitch. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS