FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

James Benjamin cooper
    Your Nationality : English 
    Best Position : Right back
    Current Club : Pinley fc 
    Previous Clubs : Coventry jagur and Coventry school boys
    Which Club you want a trials for : Aston villa 
    Country you live : Warwickshire 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Well when I was 11 I was seen by Coventry and they said will come and watch again but they didn't and when I was at Coventry jagur I was looked at Aston villa and when they came and watched I didn't play very well. I have been playing since I was 5 I have played a high level of football for Coventry school boys and I have been at the Isle of Wight tour .
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I always give 100% I always come off the pitch tired sweating I always get stuck in and take nothing from no one. I know the position I play in very well but I can also play any where else in the field I have a good right foot but my left is not great it's good at passing and that's it 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I am reliable I always give 110% every game if I lose the ball always win it back consistent I know the game well I have been asked by some. Different clubs in my league to go for trials for the right back but sometimes I get to play center back just cause I onto the defence really we'll 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS