FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

AKANDE HENRY SAMUEL

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Akande Henry Samuel
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : Defence,right back,centre back and defensive mildfielder
    Current Club : Rhema fc
    Previous Clubs : Prime focus fc (my secondary school football club)
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any club
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I will say i was born into a football family my uncle is a footballer we cherish football in our family,i have been playing football since i was 2 years old My first football club was my primary school football club where i was made the captain of the team wining many trophies,i proceed by becoming assistant captain of my secondary school football team(primefocus fc) which made me the youngest footballer in the whole squad and probably one of the best,i have parcitipate in many talent hunt which made people know what am capable of,to me football is my life,it is something i cant do without i can joke with other things but i cant joke with football,may club have contact me to play for their club but my dream is to show my God giving talent to the word thas why i need trials..am presently playing for my church football team(rhema fc)...thanks
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I use both foot i can play anywhere in the feild exept keeping,am very fast on ball,am good in set pieces am 6.1 ft tall my weight is 59kg,i can play for has many minute as posible and i love entertaining football,i am not a player that commit offense.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : The reason why an academy director should give me a trial is that i am a very good footballer i have a good mentality towards training and obviously when in game,i am humble and they wount regret giving me a trial because they will be proud of me and i will take the team to a high level,i will try all my posible best to make the team a great team,i will obey the rules and and regulation of the team or acadademy.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS