Last Name:
    City: Bradford
    State/Prov: British
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: center defence
    Current Football Club: HAS NOW BEEN SIGNED
    Past Football Clubs: oakworth juniors
    Football Club you want a trial for: Burnley
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: Played for a small village club called oakworth juniors at the age of 11 received player of the year in 2012. Moved to Sutton rascals and this is my second season with them. Last season we won the league and they gave me most improved player and players player of the year. As it stands this year we are second in the league.I also represent my area Bradford school boys as well as playing for my school team. At school they awarded me gifted and talented in sport. And thrive on any physical activity,but my hear is in playing football.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: My position I usually play is center defene but have played any position at back. My right foot is stronger than my left but I can use both. I play my very best when under pressure and have the speed when needed.I have a large frame with good shoulder strength,and I am quiet vocal and like to encourage my team mates . My stamina is good and i try to keep positive thinking within my team mates. As a person I have a quiet personality and plascid nature but football brings out my confidence in me as a person.

Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: Football is my life I train around 5 times a week and excersise in between to keep fit. I pressure myself to be allways better the next time and not give up. Yes I do sacrifice my school friends and going out sleep overs ext.Because my dream is to be in an academy where I can be trained with the proper people and hopefully have a cares in what I love. I would be worth taking a look at as me giving 100% is all I aim for . And my teachers say I'm a good lad at school,and people bounce off my positivity, and the perfect candidate to take GCSE in sport especially. please take a look even if just out of a little bit of interest .Thankyou

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS