FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Samuel Paul Osborne 
    Your Nationality : English 
    Best Position : Centre forward 
    Current Club : Greenwood meadows and Dunkirk colts 
    Previous Clubs : Mansfield town,nottingham forest and Burton Albion
    Which Club you want a trials for : Crystal palace 
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I currently play for two division 1 teams witch are greenwood meadows and Dunkirk colts but I have been at the following clubs leister city, Mansfield town, burton Albion, derby county and nottingham forest. And I am lookig fro a new acedmy to get in to as I have just left burton Albion after being there for 3 years.scoring 24 to 38 goals a seasons. I was also playing with the u16 scholars with my time at the club.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing abilities are very varied as I am a attacking play who loves to dribble with the ball and feeding the play but I also love to have a shot on goal,but I am a team player so will track back and I will press until we get the ball back in our possession. I also take pride in set prices as I practise them all the time so I could be a key player in a corner of free kick as I practise them day in day out.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I am a veary passionate player and it would mean the world to me to get into a new acdemy as i practise all the time and I am just waiting for the wright opertunuty to come along, and I think this could be it.and there is no better feeling than having a ball at my feet i just wish it could be a the higher standard that I was playing at before.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS