FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

SeifEldin
    Last Name: Mostafa
    City: Manchester
    State/Prov: Lancashire
    Your Age: 19
    Playing Position: CB, CDM
    Current Football Club: None
    Past Football Clubs: AC Milan Academy in Egypt, El Shams Club in Egypt, World Of Sports Academy in Egypt coaching us was (Alaa AbdelGhany) Former Zamalek FC Player.
    Football Club you want a trial for: Any in or near Manchester
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I am Egyptian and I am born 24/11/1994 and used to play in Egypt in many teams every year and stopped after moving to England in 2012 to study in University but I cant just stop playing football I feel I have more to offer, When I was in Egypt I first played for AC Milan Club Academy in Egypt when I was a kid for over a year and then moved to another club near to my house it was an Egyptian club and then moved to another club when I was older a bit more professional with matches every week it was an Academy called World of Sports and our coach was Alaa AbdelGhany, former Zamalek FC Player one of the best Egyptian football teams, and then I moved to Manchester and played for my University Manchester Metropolitan University in the 11 a side league and that was it and since then been trying to contact clubs to play for, Thank You and will be waiting for your reply about trials or what can I do, my contact details 07860338484 Thank you.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am good at Defending and making sure everyone is doing there job and that everyone is working right.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: Because I feel like I have alot to offer in football and to go more professional and not waste it and regret later on.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS