FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

thomas balogun
    Your Nationality : irish
    Best Position : stiker
    Current Club : castleknock celtic
    Previous Clubs : verona
    Which Club you want a trials for : liverpool
    Country you live : ireland
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I am a triplet so me and my 2 brothers started playing football at 5 I joined the Verona academy at 5 and played soccer matches at 7. I spent 4 years at Verona the most goals I have scored in a season is 11. then after may stay at Verona I moved to castleknock celtic. at the age of 12 and I am still playing for castleknock know on my debut for castleknock I scored my first ever hat-trick for castleknock and I hope my career gets much better and for the truth at Verona I was not getting to play so much but even do I was not getting to play much I was still going to move.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am really fast I also have good strength with a really good shoot and I have good shoot power and I am good at freekicks I have good finishing and really good passing vision I also have good attacking vision I am aslo good when it comes to interseption.and this is my ability
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I work so hard every day to get better at soccer I always try my best at training when it comes to the real games I try my best I believe that I can become the best soccer player in the world I want to be know as the best soccer player in the world.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS