FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

lanre olapade
    Your County : england
    Your Nationality : nigeria
    Best Position : right back
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : manchester city
    Which Club you want a trials for : any , just wanna play football at a good level
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : Hey, my name is lanre. My position is right , I can also do a job at both centre back and left back. My football career started at sunday league and after 2 years I was picked up by manchester city where I enjoyed playing aginst good teams in the country and also being chosen for the squad at nike cup where I enjoy a succesful tournament unfortunately I didn't get a scholarship then transfered to a league club where I have just found out I am not being offered a pro contract at fleetwood town despite being kept on when my other team mates got released and making it look like I was bound to get one 
    Write about your Playing Ability : I am a very attacking right back that looks to get forward on every opportunity to support the team , good on the ball and likes to keep the ball on the floor and moving too. I am also good defensively on one b one situations and good positioning myself 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : They should give me a trial because I have a lot of people to prove wrong and a lot of people to make proud of me especially my family who has supported me all my career and I am will to put everything I have into football because it is all I have and all I enjoy doing in life ! One thing you can gurantee giving me a trial is that I will work my ass off and give you 100% on that pitch and I am sure you won't regret it if you recomend me to any of your clubs 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS