FA ENGLAND TRIALS Christopher Sholu 

Christopher Sholu
    Your Nationality : england/nigeria
    Best Position : right back
    Current Club : charlton fc
    Previous Clubs : kingfisher jfc
    Which Club you want a trials for : arsenal fc
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i have playe dfor many clubs. i have had trail for millwall west ham and brentford. i have played for junior reds kingfisher fisher , thamsemead town and charlton fc. i started playing when i was 8 and i have never stoppped since. i play a high level of football and even for a year up as well
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i do individual work on fitness and i am very committed. i am right back but love to attack as well as defending i will go anywhere on the pitch u put me i dont have a problem with it. i am a big guy so i am physical and strong. i have very good technique as well i work on my touch in my free time and passing ability.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : because i already play at a high level football and i would not waste such a chance i would take it and improve even more and hopefully sign a contract with the club and achieve great things. i have worked my socks of for a chance like this and i know 100% if i get the chance i will impress and make use of it. hopefully i can put a smile on arsene Wenger's face if he watches. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS