FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

FRANKLIN UCHEGO IZUCHUKWU
    Your County : IHITTE/UBOMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, IMO STATE, NIGERIA
    Your Nationality : NIGERIAN
    Best Position : 8
    Current Club : TAYE FOOTBALL ACADEMY
    Previous Clubs : TAYE FOOTBALL CLUB
    Which Club you want a trials for : SUNDERLAND FC, WEST HAM UNITED, EVERTON FC, SOUTHAMPTON FC,STOKE CITY FC, ARSENAL FC,ASTON VILLA, LIVERPOOL FC, FULHAM, MANCHESTER UNITED, MANCHESTER CITY FC,TOTTENHAM FC,CHELSEA FC,WIGAN ATLETIC,WESTBROMWICH ALBION,NEWCASTLE,QPR.AND OTHER ENGLISH CLUBS
    Country you live : NIGERIA
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Am Franklin. BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY am a talented football player and a natural midfielder. I started playing football when i was a child in the locals(Ihitte/Uboma local government area, Imo State, Nigeria). In 2005 my dad moved to my state capital (Owerri, Imo State) because of a work transfer. I joined a renowned football club TAYE FOOTBALL CLUB now TAYE FOOTBALL ACADEMY in the State capital, Owerri. I was doing very well in the team, beating other lads who had been playing city and experienced football before i joined them. In 2007 scouts from the State FA for Secondary School Sports invited me and my teammates for a screening/trial to represent the state in the 2007 Nigerian National School Sports Federation(NSSF) held in Lagos in 2007. I passed the screening/trial with some of my clubmates to represent the state in the U-13 category. We won Gold Medal in the U-13 category as winners. Ever since then i'v been playing many competitions and league in my state capital, winning the speakers cup in The Speakers Cup in 2010 & 2011 respectively COMPETITIONS PLAYED IN; Nigeria School Sports Festival- Won Gold Medal in the U-13 category, 2007. The Speakers Cup- Winner in 2010 and 2011. Ihitte/Uboma Catholic Golden Jubilee Cup- Winner in 2011. Ihitte/Uboma Christmas League Cup-Runners-up in 2012.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : BY THE GRACE GOD ALMIGHTY am a talented and good football player and a natural midfielder. One other exeptional gift i'v got from THE ALMIGHTY GOD is my VERSATALITY, i can play in any position (if there's need for it) comfortably well without any panic and i can adapt to any strategy/formation very fast, and i can also play under any weather condition. Am very agile, very strong and i'v got good pace, i like marking the most tricky and physically fit/strong opponent player because am very strong, i run very fast and am good in marking and winning tackles/challenges, i am good at dribbling accurately, giving good complete passes,have a strong shot power, good at free-kick and penalty taking and i don't gamble with the ball in the opponent's 18 yard box. I try as much as possible to dominate and control the midfield whenever am playing , i also like to play a free role whenever am asked to play from the wings. I can last up to 120 minutes active playing in the pitch without gasing out much 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Why i think an academy director should give me a trial is because GOD ALMIGHTY has given me the talent of playing good/professional football. By the GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD I'v got all it takes to excell and become a professional footballer. An academy director who offers me a trial invitation will never regret it because am going to deliver for him and his officials and for myself too. The way i will play will really convince him to have no other reason than to give me a contract. Am GOD FEARING, Honest, Obedient, Love the truth, straight forward, focused and an all around good boy. An academy director will have lots to THANK GOD ALMIGHTY for a player like me because am going to deliver and convince him above expectancy. Am really good in football and people have always tipped me to become a professional player oneday, and i'v been working hard everyday to achieve it BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY, AMEN. I promise not to fail or disappoint an academy director that gives me a trial invitation.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS