MELVIN SESAY

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Melvin Sesay
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Left Wing or Striker
    Current Club : Brentford
    Previous Clubs : Brentford, Charlton and Chelsea
    Which Club you want a trials for : I am enquiring if you could place me with a Professional football club where I can continue my football career. I am willing to consider any club within the UK.
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : I've played for various different clubs such as Brentford, Charlton and Chelsea from u8 level up until now. I've one numerous amount of awards varying from top goal scorer to managers player of the year. I've been approached by different high profile teams including arsenal and Fulham. Over the past years every team I have played for I believe I have made progress.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I am a composed player who seems to have all the time in the world. When asked to commit players from the opposition team with dribbling this can be done with ease. Fortunately I'm able to play with both feet giving me the upper hand. For a small player I'm quite strong and can hold off players. When in a 50/50 I can make this a 70/30 in my favour. My willingness to work had during training and matches is unquestionable. Fortunately I am able to play with my head and feet making me an intelligent and versatile player.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : An academy director should consider offering me a trial as I am a pleasure to be coached. With this I feel I have a burning fire within me to play the beautiful game at the highest level possible. I am certain that I can bring a lot to the plate and can take control of the game within seconds. I also feel an academy director should give me a trial as it will decrease my chances of following the trend in my area of peckham this will also make certain of me being a figurehead in my area and family.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS