FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

MATURE MIDFIELDER BELARUS KAVIATSINETS PAVEL

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Kaviatsinets Pavel
    Your County : Belarus
    Your Nationality : Belarus
    Best Position : midfielder
    Current Club : FC VOLNA(No contract)
    Previous Clubs : : MTZ RIPO. LEVADIA. ZHEMCHUZHINA .
    Which Club you want a trials for : any
    Country you live : Belarus
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Tell us about your football history :My football career I began in 7 years in the sport school of the town of Pinsk during 8 years he participated in various children's competition,recognized as the best midfielder of up to 15 years from 15 to 18 years, engaged in professional football club Wave(Pinsk) at age 18, moved in MTZ RIPO where he became a prize-winner of the League spending the season team broke up and I moved to FC Леввадия(where he played 2 years) also played for the University team Futsal,part of which became the champion among universities in 22 years left in Sochi, where he played for FC Zhemchuzhina,but unfortunately the team went bankrupt currently looking for a team and I hope your help thanks in advance my personal achievements:the captain of FC Wave(up to 18) best midfielder (up to 15) the best scorer in Futsal 9 times player of the month teams
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : my personal achievements:the captain of FC Wave(up to 18) best midfielder (up to 15) the best scorer in Futsal 9 times player of the month teams writing about my game I could but is there any sense? it is better to see how I play than to read as I нахваливаю their game I can assure you exactly that, if you give me a chance I won't let you down I have a high level of the game, than you can be sure to invite me
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : why should you ask me to view? first with my transfer you can make good money can you help me to realize the dream of my childhood playing in Europe I can say for sure that I will do my utmost not to let you down if you give me a chance I will try to prove that is capable of many things unfortunately I have no agent so I am writing to you in hope that you will help thanks in advance

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS