Last Name: Harris
    City: Swansea
    State/Prov: West Glamorgan
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: CDM,CAM,RM,LM,STR
    Current Football Club: N/A
    Past Football Club: N/A
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Swansea City
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I have only played at school level but i believe im ready to make the step up. I follow football everywhere so i learn new skills and new ideas all the time to develop my game. Many people say i can go far if i find a club. I am committed to all causes involving football and nothing will ever change that. I support the Swans and believe their was of playing is ideal. I want to be just like the midfield master Andrea Pirlo or The young man himself Jonjo Shelvey.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I ain't the best but i always give my best. I would love to be able to walk out and have everyone cheering me on.. I love football and my ability with knowledge and skill should prove that. No matter what i am always trying to improve my skills and my ratio including Pass accuracy and shot accuracy. I love the game and i love playing it.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I need this break of luck as i believe i deserve it due to my hard work on and off the pitch to become the best i can ever wish to be.. I believe the game lacks people like me.. The people who run for 90 minutes and are ready to run even more to achieve his goals. Id love this trial to prove to everyone i ain't just a pretty face.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS