abdullahia abdullahia
    Your County : usa
    Your Nationality : somalian
    Best Position : center mid
    Current Club : alleghney force football club
    Previous Clubs : fcp
    Which Club you want a trials for : Blackburn fc
    Country you live : usa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i have been playing football ever since i can remembe. i play for baldwin high school i lettered all years this seasons i played center mid i had 7 goals 12 assits 6 of my goals were game winners. my first year playing cup i won my first medal. i was in the finest 15 in my conferance.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i love the ball at my feet i like controlling the game. i have a strong left foot i used to play left mid and still caqn play that position i can play anywhere besides goli but im best at center mid. my shot is good i have scored out from 30 yards before i play quick smart and strong i like feeding my strikers. im more of an assister i consider myself a great play maker.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i love the game alot of people told i can play at the hieght level and i want to play because i know i can play with the best out there. i can be help to the first team if not then defineltly a help to the under 18s. im a hard worker i love playing. the game is very big where im from kenya. i only need 30 mins of your time to you what i can do.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS