Last Name: Greenidge
    City: Bromley
    State/Prov: England
    Your Age: 23
    Playing Position: CF/LW/RW/CAM
    Current Football Club: trails
    Past Football Club: ask on request
    Football Club You Want Trial For: millwall
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I'm technically a raw player that has been to various, Combination/ with the england ld squad to sweden and came 3th and now we are going to brazil to set are target in 2014 to win the competition!., Denis maltama has taught me many things about football and about working hard.. iv been with the England ld squad since the age of 16,. Being 23 now I have gathered experience to go to the next level. I've never had the luxary of academies trials when young but have worked hard and trained to play at standard higher than the standard I'm at now..
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I'm a player that has high stamina and likes to earn the right to play my football with high work rate. In the same breath I can pass the ball well, dribble, use my speed and skill in the right areas and have the ability to beat players... Shooting/volleying is also a strong point but can be improved.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: 100% loyal hard worker and I want to prove my self to you. Face to face

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS