FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

JAMAICAN SEEKS TRIALS U20 MAN UNITED SHAQUAN WILLIAMS

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

shaquan
    > Last Name: williams
    > E-Mail Address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    > City: Ocho Rios
    > State/Prov: st.ann
    > Country: Jamaica
    > Current Football Club: ocho rios high school
    > Past Football Clubs: Milford united and Golden grove
    > Football Club you want a trial for: manchester united u20
    > Tell us about your football history in 100 words: am shaquan was born on November 4, 1995. By the time i was 10 years old had been accepted into the parish youth side(u14) to play against other clubs in jamaica 

> At the age of 13 was called to play for my school at under 14. but a had parents that didn't wanted me to play any more football. but after a started to play back when a went too a trails for my schools under 19 side, where a maid ma way in the starting for the 3rd game but after a had a lot of injury. then the 2nd year a started in all the games where a played center back in the first leg and midfield in the second to last match were a score 3 goals in that match. then my 3rd year the school wanted me to came back so they paid for all ma school fee in the pre-season a scored 8 goals in 11 games, but when the competition started a had too play CB because there wasn't really a good CB at that time, i also got a match ban after a got 3 yellow but after the season finish there weren't and card after that.... but other schools are offering for me but a want to start playing more advance football....a played docosta cup for Ocho Rios high
    > Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: my ability's to ride a tackle that shows the true extent of my power, a have the ability to run through any mistimed challenges and fight through any body checks to force his way on goal. am a person with the ability to push out my all to ensure a do the best for my side.
    > Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: am a great player that is willing to try and reach some where in the football world, and as a make my way their am willing to learn more about the game at the same time and gain knowledge of the game. am a person that when matches are playing i have fill support of my fans around me and am a player that is looking for a opportune in the football world not only to play but help out ma family if a get that opportune. 
    > ------------------------------

> Best regards,
    > ANTHONY PICKFORD
    football-player-trial-cv.com

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS