Ikuemelo Israel
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : winger(11)
    Current Club : jamaica fc
    Previous Clubs : Jamaica fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Manchester united
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : My name is Ikuemelo Israel,i am 18 years old,my friends call me breezy,because they can not withstand me in the aspect of playing football.I started playing football when i was 6 years old,when i started then,i don't really have interest in playing football then,but i was encouraged by my parents,when i was 8 i had the priviledge to join my school junior team,i played then all the teacher love to see me play.When i was 11 my father took me to an academy to join,when i joined the manager really love my game and he do love to see me for his team because i am a player that is well discipline.Not quite long,i was priviledge to join the first eleven team in my academy.when i was 15 i helped my school in entering semi-final in principal's cup usually hosted by director of each school,and i was given scholarship then by the authority of my school.i will be happy if the Academy director gives me a trial.Thanks
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : As i have said the other time my names are Ikuemelo Israel,I have the strength to play full time game,i have different skills in playing football,and i really know how to dribble no matter how strong the defenders are.I am a winger(11),i use both foot but left is stronger.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I will like to convince the academy director to give me a trial because i have the motivation for playing and i know that i have a brighter future in playing soccer,and i know that i will be the best.And i can guarantee that i will never fall or be caught in any bad attitude

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS