FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Moses Rocha
    Your Nationality : Brazilian
    Best Position : Right Wing 
    Current Club : Southern Districts
    Previous Clubs : Moorebank, South West Wanderers
    Which Club you want a trials for : LA Galaxy
    Country you live : Australia
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have represented NSW in futsal, I have been scouted by NSR Australia and I've been given a scolarship to an American College to play soccer. I've been asked by numerous super league clubs for trials. I've been asked to train with World Football Group.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm an incredibly fast runner (12.45sec in 100 metres), I'm good and long shot as well as stamina, I'm able to jump high and head the ball. I'm a good corner kick taker. I can cross the ball very good and I can volley the ball great. I look around a lot before I pass the ball and to get a good idea of my surroundings.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am the right person for this trial as soccer is a part of me and it has been in my life ever since I could walk. I bring only positive attitudes towards training, soccer games whether we are winning or not and off the pitch as well. I treat my team mates as if they were my family and the coaches with the utmost respect. I'm able to uplift players self esteem during soccer games as every player performs at their best in the right mindset. I'm a hard worker both academically and physically as I take education and soccer seriously. I am able to adapt well in other countries especially in America as I have lived there previously. I'm frequently seeking advice from coaches to improve my style of playing so that I may work better with the team. I constantly set new goals for myself and I passionately work hard to achieve those goals. I take good care of myself off the pitch as I do not want to get injured so that I may give my all during training and soccer games. If given the opportunity I will strive to give 110% in my education and in my future soccer endeavours and you can verify this through my future school reports and soccer achievements. Thank you.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS