shivam sachdeva
    Your County : thailand
    Your Nationality : indian
    Best Position : left winger
    Current Club : headstart club
    Previous Clubs : no
    Which Club you want a trials for : qpr
    Country you live : thailand
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i started playing soccer at the age of 8. I live in thaialnd and play in the club.AS NOW I AM studying in india i dont have much chance. i have the ability to score the goals for any direction.I am right footed player and 16 years old now i just want a try and i am sure i will do it.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i am right footed player usually play at left wing. i score goals from outside the penalty area.i can run fast and do many tricks.i can play with my left foot also. i have played lot with many local team and state in india as well as in thailand .i am having potential to be a good footballer.i am very good in skill and i always try to give assist to my freind.i am playing football since the age of 9
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : because i am hardworking and have potential to be a good player.i am quite young and have lot of time ,i just need good coaching and if i get selected i can do much better under your guidance.i will give my best,if i will get selected.i feel i am capable of being part of great club.i can be a great player  Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS