Zacarias Michael Rebelo
    Your County : Lewisham
    Your Nationality : Portuguese
    Best Position : Right wing
    Current Club : No club at the moment
    Previous Clubs : Junior reds
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea fc
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football when I was 9, my main objective on that time was to shoot and was really good at that. When I was growing up I started to use more skills and dribbles. Then people used to tell me I was good and I wanted to be a pro footballer. When I came to england I was 17 and played for Junior red for almost 1 year, Now I'm looking for a club because I did not have many opportunities in junior reds.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a fast player who likes to look for a perfect pass and I am skillful too. I use my skills to get away from the defense and look for a run, pass or a shot. I am left footed and I use my left foot for powerful shots.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think I should a trial because I am a keen player, I fight to get the ball back when I lose it and I always do my best to help my team to win. I am a quality player and I need a good opportunity to show my skills.  Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS