Farhan layiq
    Your County : london
    Your Nationality : Indian
    Best Position : Mid field
    Current Club : School team
    Previous Clubs : Old school school team
    Which Club you want a trials for : west ham united
    Country you live : Oman
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football when i was 7 years because i loved the game.I improved game when i was 12 because i used to play with my school seniors who were really good at playing and i was improving everyday when i was playing with them.When i was 12 i used to play defensive po qstiom because i used to play with my school seniors.But when i became 14 i knew my strength was in a mid field position because there is where i can contr tol the game and play to my strengths and as i used to play a defensive position when i was 12 i still had the defensive insticts so i could play as a defensive mid fielder.When i was 14 i made it into my school team .When i was 15 i scored a stunner against thw best indian school oman but still we because of cheating.It was a very sad moment.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My strength is right foot.I am good defensively and offensively.I am good at giving good passes like through balls.I am good at controlling the game and i play with a high tempo.My shots are not bad.I play to my strengths I have a verygood should strength.I can play any position if the coach wants to put me in any position and i will be happy to play.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy director should give me a trial because i know i am good enough to get a trial and i love to play this game.Football is in my heart and i can show it to you if you give me a trial in any acaidemy or any club.I fell in love withthis game when i was 8 years old and from that day onwards my dream was to play for a clubAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS