FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

SUDANESE,MIDFIELDER, COUNTRY INDIA, CHELSEA TRIAL, MOHAMMED ALBAGER HASSAN EISSA HASSAN,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

mohammed albager hassan eissa hassan 
    Your County : sudan
    Your Nationality : sudanese
    Best Position : mid
    Current Club : local
    Previous Clubs : local
    Which Club you want a trials for : chelsea 
    Country you live : india
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I loved soccer since i was about six in south africa.I played in the school team and our team came third in the tournament,I was chosen in the team many times.Then I went to sudan and played in a local team for a couple of seasons.The couch played me in many positions and i mastered those positions.I played as an attacking mid,defense mid,striker and winger.I build some stamina and speed.I train whenever I get the individually because I feel that the team training isn't enough.I was approached by a team for money but I had to say no because I was leaving to India.Football is what I think of the whole time. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I believe in myself which means I contain self Confedense .I have excellent passing abilities,speed,shooting to somewhat,respect my teammates and opponent,I only slide if I can reach the ball and I haven't been shown a red card I only got a yellow card for arguing with the ref.Since im african I have great stamina and strength.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : The main reason is because if the director didn't he or she would be wishing for my contribute as I will be seen in the great team around Europe.I will be of great attribute for the team and am willing to improve every minute.I live to play and won't give up till I reach my goal which is to be the worlds best player. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS