David Alexander Reyes
    Your County : United States
    Your Nationality : American
    Best Position : Forward
    Current Club : Dallas Texans
    Previous Clubs : FC Dallas
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any Club that has serious open trials
    Country you live : United States
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I've traveled a lot because of soccer I've achieved a high potential on the pitch. I've played in the Youth World Cup the Gothia Cup in Sweden against some of the top teams in the world. I've played in the Dana Cup in Denmark also. I've traveled throughout U.S playing games and tournaments in a lot of states. I started playing soccer at a young age around the age of 8 till now I've been playing in high level clubs with Scholarships that were offered to me I've also played with foreign players in tournaments and that has helped my communication skills on the field because of my experiences.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing style in the pitch is an Attacker I love to attack and run at the goal whether I am running for a through ball, diagonal ball, or taking on players my vision is simply to score or get an assist. I like to play a really fast game around my opponents basically 1-2 passes because it allows me to get higher on the pitch. I have an accurate shot on target It's very precise and powerful which is vital because it can either cause a goal or another opportunity for a goal if a keeper doesn't grab it. I have speed up top to where I can get around my opponents and a lot of foot work which allows me to get out and around situations. I tend analyze my choices in a game to I always have my head up to see where to go next.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe anyone deserves a trial but I certainly believe I deserve one so I can show my potential on the field to a coach. I want to prove to myself and the coaches that give me an opportunity to play before them that my hard work payed off enough to Impress them. All I'm asking for is one opportunity a trail to show them what I can do. I've worked hard throughout my life so far and practice to much to where I need a chance to make my work worth it. I believe I truly deserve a chance because I've in all honesty worked hard I've always pushed myself to better than what I was the day before and be better than the person next to me. I've worked myself to where I pull muscles because of so much practice sometimes I practice after I get done my club practices. I think that a Academy Director should give me chance because I want to prove to them that I have what it takes to make it far but in order for me to do or show that I would need an opportunity just one simply opportunity a chance from them. I would do whatever it takes to get where I need to go but that can only work if I'm given the opportunity and that's why I believe an Academy Director should give me an opportunity.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS