Harry Dutch
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Striker and midfield
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : None
    Which Club you want a trials for : Anywhere near Eastbourne and Brighton
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I haven't played any academy or senior football because of a recent move; but I have played a few games for my secondary school. Some people ask why I do not play goalkeeper, this is because of an arm injury a couple of years ago which uncovered my ability to play anywhere in midfield and as a striker.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing ability is very pacey and a powerful as well as accurate finishing plus it gives me the ability to take penalties and free kicks. I am a mentally strong player tactically, my playing style however varies depending on my position and what the opponents style of play is.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think that the Academy Director should give me a trial because as well as giving 110% all the time, I always have a high morale for doing something new and always trying to develop a god relationship with the manager as well as other team mates. Football has been something that I have always grown up with so taking it away would be depriving of doing something that so many people want to do.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS