Adnan Bada
    Your County : lancashire
    Your Nationality : kenyan
    Best Position : cm
    Current Club : stretford vics
    Previous Clubs : manchester city
    Which Club you want a trials for : Manchester United
    Country you live : uk
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have won player of the season 4 times. I have also played for 3 different teams so I have a lot of experience. I started since I was 5 so I have been playing for 10 years. I have played for Manchester city fc when I was 10 and stayed there for 2 years so I had good coaching from a young age. I want to play professional football as soon as possible.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can read the game well and I am a good team player. I can also communicate well with my team mates on the pitch and at times I like to take charge and lead the team. I am strong on the ball and I have a lot of agility. im a versatile player and I can play any where on the pitch except for goal keeper but cm is my strongest position. I have a good shot and I have good pace to match it and great passing ability. I have excellent vision which picks players out and a good pass too. I have a range of passes short and long.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am different, I am just as strong attacking as I am defending. I am an all round player with good communication abilities so I can fit in to a team straight away. I want a chance to explore my talent and show what I can really do. so if a director was to choose me they wont regret it.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS