FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

ason
    Last Name: Jones
    City: Accra
    State/Prov: Accra
    Your Age: 20
    Playing Position: Central midfield,Supporting striker
    Current Football Club: Free Player
    Past Football Clubs: HARMONY BABIES ( NOW OGUAA UNITED F.C )FROM 2007 to 2010,THIRD WORLD FC {FROM 2010 TO 2012}
    Football Club you want a trial for:  A professional club in Europe ( nothing specific)
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words:  I started playing football in 2007 at a level which is something less than amateur in my school, in Ghana. I gained a lot of interest for the sport and I wished to take it up seriously, as a profession. I played for my state team(Greater Accra) in 2009 and went on achieving more in 2010 ; Scouts from Bolton Wanderers FC International Soccer School were in Kumasi, Ghana. They took a camp for 3 days and selected 5 Ghana boys to compete in a competition in Bolton at the Reebok Stadium the following year. But i had an injury in the first match and couldn't make it.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: But i can say after my treatment, my game has developed a lot. I have the mentality of keeping the ball and playing possession football. I played my first season as a offensive Midfielder/ supporting striker for,FIRST ALLIANCE FC. in 2013  {LOAN}. My composure on and off the ball developed so much playing at these positions. My confidence has boosted up as well.I would rate my technical ability 9 out of 10.
    1) VERY GOOD IN DRIBBLING
    2) VERY FAST AND VERY GOOD IN PASSING
    3) VERY GOOD SHOOTER AND ALSO GOOD IN BALL CONTROL.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words:  I want to prove a lot of people and show them my point. I want to earn respect at every stage.
    I'm the best in my position and i know if given the opportunity,one will never be disappointed.
    I want to bring to the world a new style of football.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS