abdulaziz abdullahi
    Your County : starehe
    Your Nationality : kenya
    Best Position : defend midfield
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : manchester united or arsenal
    Country you live : kenya
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i started playing football when i was a 7 till now i am palying football but i didnt play for a local i just play football for my friends with passion when i started playing football i started as a goalkeeper then move from that palce we moved to another place i joined a team at that area so they gave me chance so i decided to change the position so my coach converted me to the midfield as defend midfield then we were heading our rival team started at the bench so the game started our team were playing so badly at the midfield then the coach told to change i change then i came at the 34 min of the the and i realy changed the game and evry body was realy exicted and i enjoyed the game .. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a 16 year old professional & a naturally talented player. I am a skillful & aggressive scoring tool – defend midfield or attacking who is currently not playing for any FC. I am something that you need in your FC in order to archieve. You are a club that i deserve to play for.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : because i want to be a pro-palyer so if he help me i will be remember him for my life and will something that will make him happy absulotly.so i want him to help me I’ve got reasons why I’m not playing for any local Football club, I’m in kenya and i don’t want to play for miner clubs that don’t deserve to have players like me. My standard of professionalism is superb, I play the paul scholes type of play or more, because if i want to attack i am unstoppable like a lightning attacker. TRUST ME I’m worth being given a chance & you will enjoy every moment of history making that you won’t regret.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS