FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Virlan Ronaldo Petrica
    Your Nationality : Romania
    Best Position : striker
    Current Club : no
    Previous Clubs : no
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started to play football at the age of 6 and at the age of 8 my parents took me to a football club in Romania i played 3 years for that club then my family decided to come and live in England.Once i got in England i went into a park to play football and after, a man came to and asked me if i want to play for his club and i said yes i would like to play 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My best position is as a striker and i really like it because you have to chase for the ball and to chase for the ball you need speed and agility to move quickly and you also need stamina because if you don't have stamina you cannot run for 90 min. When you train you are getting more fit and you will improve.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because many people said that i have potential and i agree with that. I really believe in myself and that the best thing. My parents are always supporting me and my brother aswell. I think if you would give me the chance i will prove it. i will be very pleased with that.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS